A blog from Tonto Books, featuring musings from the publishing world and some occasional special guest appearances.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blogging the book fair

The last time I was in London I was scowled at by Nicholas Witchell. No BBC royal correspondent shenanigans so far this year (although still time to be sworn at by Jenny Bond) but with me struggling with man flu and Stu with sore feet it has been a tough introduction to the London Book Fair. We had a couple of good meetings on day one and everyone else apparently had a good night out afterwards while I went back to my sick bed. Gordon Brown was here yesterday, although he didnt make it as far as stand Y820. Ashley Hames is coming along today to help with efforts to sell rights to Sin Cities. If you are going to be here to feel free to stop by for a Lemsip.

Paul

No comments: