A blog from Tonto Books, featuring musings from the publishing world and some occasional special guest appearances.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Marianne's Final Blog!

Hi everyone,

Well today has been my last day working with Tonto Books and like always I've been kept busy. I've spent most of the day transferring all of my notes on the novel Everything You Ever Wanted onto an electronic draft for Stu and Paul to use at a later date.

The past couple of weeks seem to have gone really fast, like during my first work experience I've been given really interesting tasks and the opportunity to work with some very exciting projects and gain more insight into the process of publishing books. As always it's been lovely working with Stu and Paul and I want to thank them both for having me back and making me feel so welcome. Hopefully I'll be back at some point in the future, so keep an eye out for me on their blog!!

Marianne.

No comments: