A blog from Tonto Books, featuring musings from the publishing world and some occasional special guest appearances.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Marianne's Second Blog

Hi Everyone,

Well today has been another productive day in the office, I finished proof reading Everything you ever Wanted by Rosalind Wyllie and I have to say I immensely enjoyed it. I think it's going to do really well when it's released later on in the summer, as it's very witty, and has lots of twists and turns that really keeps you guessing until the end. Also I think there is nothing worse than reading a book which has a rubbish ending but you'll be pleased to here this book isn't one of them, without wanting to give too much away, I thought the ending was very satisfying as you really feel like you're leaving the main character in an optimistic and hopeful, yet realistic place in her life, after everything she's been through previously in the book.

The bookmarks for both Everything you ever Wanted and Being Normal also arrived in the office today, so you'll have to do your best to get your hands on one!

Marianne.

1 comment:

Roz Wyllie said...

Thanks for all your hard work Marianne.
Hope you got my notes and they made sense also.
Hope we get to meet at the book launch
Thanks again