A blog from Tonto Books, featuring musings from the publishing world and some occasional special guest appearances.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Behind the Scenes at Tonto Books

Ok I was a bit presumptuous yesterday, and today is actually my final blog, we will call it my encore!


So today I'm going to show you behind the scenes at Tonto, with a few photos. Firstly, this is me hard at work writing the blog, previous to my blog writing today, I have been using my skills of persuasion in book selling and setting up book signings for Rosalind's Everything You Ever Wanted and Ashley Hames' Sin Cities in the London area, lets hope I pulled it off. I have also been looking through the final draft of Nik Jones' book 9987 which makes for a very dark and interesting read.


Secondly we have a photo of the Tonto boys Stu and Paul, hard at work setting up book signings for their authors, working so hard they only had a few seconds to pose for this photo before burying their heads back in the books!

We have also been following up Stephen Miller's radio interview on REM radio which also went really well. They are backing him as their number one for the Beijing Paralympics and so should everyone else! I know I'll be tuning in come September.

So this definitely is my last blog for Tonto, as I have said before I have had an amazing experience here and have learnt many things that I will take away with me, and I'm very grateful to Paul and Stu for letting me come and work with them.

Maybe I will see some of you at the forthcoming book launches!

Ashleigh

No comments: