A blog from Tonto Books, featuring musings from the publishing world and some occasional special guest appearances.

Friday, February 27, 2009

A WEEKEND OF FREE STUFF

Doesn't time fly, eh?
The time to cast your votes is nearly up. In case you didn't know, voting is for the four fiction works Tonto published in 2008/09. The winning title will then be available FOR FREE as a pdf throughout March, and will also be half price throughout March via the website.
If you want the opening chapter/story to either of them, please contact me at the usual email address with the title in the subject line and I'll send a pdf to you.

MORE FREE STUFF

As it's Friday and I'm in a generous mood, I'm running another freebie giveaway this weekend only. All you need to do is email me telling me the title of the Tonto book you want for free and why you want it. The deal is that you HAVE TO review it on Amazon. The offer closes at midnight on Sunday 1 March and I'll pick a winner or two out with my random winner picker and send them out on Monday.

And as we head into March - don't forget Borders Team Valley next week. They are hosting a week of brilliant events including the Gateshead launch for 9987, Byker Books 'Radgepackets Collection' launch, and Steve Wraith and I hosting a true crime night.



Sarah Shaw will also be reading from her work in another March event:
Lit book launch: 10 March, 7.30pm at Culture Lab, Newcastle University
Launch of Lit, the anthology of writing by postgrads and alumni of the School of English, Newcastle University. Writers reading on the night include Paul Batchelor, Ellen Phethean, Sarah Shaw, Kathy Towers and Lynne Wilmot. For more information, email melanie.birch@ncl.ac.uk.




Have a great weekend!

No comments: